Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Computer

Well, my new computer should be arriving today! I can't wait to get it set up and start customizing it the way I like it. I am still slightly bummed that I ruined my one-year-old pink Dell laptop by spilling a full cup of coffee on the keyboard! Sigh... Oh, well, I guess accidents happen, but I hate to start the New Year off with a $1,000 mistake! And of course, I had just finished uploading my entire CD collection onto my poor laptop for syncing with my new iPhone. I was planning to backup the iTunes library this week, but no chance of that now...

Anyway, my BRAND NEW computer is a desktop with a flat screen monitor and wireless keyboard and mouse! Elliot found me a great deal online price-wise! I hope it is waiting for me when I get home from work today so I can start re-uploading my CD collection to iTunes (this time I will backup every hour or so :-P). Until I get it up and running, the iPhone will have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment