Monday, January 26, 2009

Obsessed with Wii!

OK, so Elliot and I now have a new Wii, which were able to get for "free" after cashing in our BB&T Visa credit card points. The Wii is super fun, and I am totally obsessed! I haven't really played video games since my original Nintendo system back in the mid-80's (hello, classic Super Mario Bros!) Right now, the only games we have are Wii Sports, Wii Play, and Big Beach Sports, but I want to get lots more! Especially, I want Wii Fit since I think I would have more fun working out and attempting to lose weight if I were actually fooling myself into thinking that I'm playing a video game! Anyway, the games we have now will have to suffice for a while because new games are expensive! If any of you fellow wii-ers out there have games you'd like to lend us, please let us know! We can swap games! Also, I really want to try out the Mii Parade and the Wii Message Board, so I need to register some Wii friends! Send me your Wii number and I'll see if I can figure out ours so we can interact through the Wii console!

3 comments:

  1. But we just looked and can't find it! How many points was it?! We're totally interested....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 200,000 points from Visa Extras. That's actually probably not worth it in hindsight, since for that many points, we could have gotten $400 cash equivalent. Clearly, we could have bought a Wii for less than $400 and pocketed the difference, but oh well! Free is still free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justin's dad has lost 20 lbs. with the Wii fit. He absolutely LOVES it and would highly recommend it. All we do when we go to their house is play the Wii :) We understand the obsession.

    ReplyDelete